Which type of course should you choose?
The online only course requires that you complete all the course work in your web browser. You will read each chapter of information and then answer questions regarding that material before moving on to the next section.
The upside to using the online version includes:
- You can complete your work anywhere that has an internet connection;
- Your results are saved and backed up each time that you answer a question;
- You're helping to save natural resources by not printing any materials;
- A progress meter displays how much course work you have remaining;
- Your course work is graded automatically and you'll get instant results.
Downloadable PDF Version
You may prefer the downloadable format if you prefer to work with pen and paper. In this case:
- You will download a PDF document containing the course workbook and testing material and you'll print out the materials you'll need on your printer;
- You are not required to have an internet connection or a computer to complete the work;
- You will write your answers on an answer sheet and then transfer your answers to our online system where it will be automatically graded;
- If you choose to fax or scan us your grade sheet, you'll have to wait for us to grade the work before downloading your certificate.
What to Do if You're Not Sure
Please choose the format that you think that you would prefer. It's possible to change your mind after you've purchased, but you'll have to contact our customer support department to do so.